so you want to know your ip address,address is shown in yellow bar in the table shown below.
through ip address one can reach easily to the person who have visited your site or send you a mail.so check your ip address detail now.
Note:Some time city shown in ip address is not updated & might not be the exact where your location.but through isp it can also be located .
How to check ip address of sender in yahoo mail
- Log into your Yahoo! mail with your username and password.
- Click on Inbox or whichever folder you have stored your mail.
- Open the mail.
- If you do not see the headers above the mail message, your headers are not displayed. To display the headers,
- Click on Options on the top-right corner
- In the Mail Options page, click on General Preferences
- Scroll down to Messages where you have the Headers option
- Make sure that Show all headers on incoming messages is selected
- Click on the Save button
- Go back to the mails and open that mail
- You should see similar headers like this:
- You may copy the headers and use my IP address detection script to ease the process. Or if you want to manually find the IP address, proceed to 7.
- Look for Received: from followed by the IP address between square brackets [ ]. Here, it is 220.127.116.11.
That is be the IP address of the sender.
If there are many instances of Received: from with the IP address, select the IP address in the last pattern. If there are no instances of Received: from with the IP address, select the first IP address in X-Originating-IP.