Finance Bill was presented by FM has been Assented by President of India on 8-5-2010.and now Finance Bill 2010 becomes Finance Act 2010.Few changes /rebates /reliefs has been given by FM in disscussions on Finance Bill 2010 which is available here.And same were inserted in the Finance Act
ADMIN: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- Innovative Methods to convert Black in to white unearthed by IT deprt.
- Jewellery found during search and its assessment thereon
- FREE EBOOK RULES OF INTERPRETATION OF TAX STATUTES
- Discount for digital payment at Petrol pumps Insurance Tolls Railway
- KNOW YOUR PAN,VERIFY PAN,NAME BY PAN,PAN CARD STATUS ONLINE
- Card Not Present transactions – Relaxation in Additional Factor
- ► 2016 (373)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- ► 2011 (458)
- REFUND FOR AY 2008-09 RETURNED BACK LIST & PROCEDU...
- Gratuity Act 2010 wef 24.05.10 limit 10 lakh Notif...
- Procedure for electronic filing of Central Excise ...
- ITR-2 ITR-3 E FILING EXCEL UTILITY AY 2010-11 -DOW...
- Dow Jones- S &P Index soon be Traded in NSE Future...
- LIC can't charge fee for transfer of policy: HC
- Easy Exit Scheme, 2010 for defunct companies by MC...
- Company Law Settlement Scheme, 2010
- S. 50C not applicable to “rights” in land & buildi...
- Direct Tax Code 2nd draft may drop EET proposal fo...
- Genuine transaction,motive to avoid tax,can not b...
- Sec 50C not applicable depreciable assets
- Service tax on laying of cables under or alongside...
- Monthly E return From 01.06.10 if Duty paid > 10 L...
- Section 44-AB ,271B and 273 B Limit & penalty (Inc...
- Payment of Gratuity (Amendment) Act, 2010 limit Rs...
- HOW RETURN IS PROCESSED BY ITO (INCOME TAX OFFICER...
- 1000 Judgements ( Income Tax) supplied to Income T...
- Widening of existing roads-Covered under Section 8...
- Section 206AA-a Nightmare for Non-Residents? (TDS ...
- SARAL II ITR-1 EXCEL & E FILING RPU EXCEL AY 2010-...
- NEW ITR FORMS 2009-10 2010-11 1-8
- FINANCE BILL 2010 now Finance Act 2010
- profits / losses on futures and options contracts ...
- Hypothetical tax – Not taxable as salary income
- Clarification on CENVAT credit on input services
- NEW NORMS FOR ULIP-INSURANCE MUST -LOCK IN Pd 5 YE...
- SECTION 54B AGRICULTURE LAND SALE AVBL TO HUF OR N...
- ▼ May 2010 (28)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000