- Download the Rupee Firadian.ttf which given in the above.
- copy and paste that in the Fonts folder (general location is C:\WINDOWS\Fonts).if you still not found..search for fonts in the windows search..you will definitely find.
- Open MS Office->Word or MS EXCEL
- Select and Change the font to Rupee (Generally Arial or Times New Roman will be there)
- Press the button '`~' which is above the TAB and left to the '1' key and below the 'Esc' also.
- Optional step :6. Select the symbol and change the size to bugger (48 or 76 which ever you like)
How you can use rupee symbol in all the fonts check this video
How to Convert Figure in to Word with INR