As many as 926 computerised branches of public and private sector banks will receive advance income tax in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. These arrangements have been made for the convenience of the income tax assesses. Of the 926 bank branches 862 branches are public sector bank branches, 35 HDFC bank branches, 10 ICICI bank branches and 19 AXIS bank branches. The Reserve Bank of India has advised income tax assesses to take advantage of these standing arrangements made for their convenience. Long queues and inconveniences can be avoided at the Reserve Bank of India counters if the assesses in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai utilise the services being made available at various designated branches of banks and deposit their income tax dues well in advance of the last date. – www.pib.nic.in
926 BRANCHES TO ACCEPT ADVANCE INCOME TAX
ADMIN: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- GOVT FIXED GOLD JEWELLERY HOLDING LIMIT (TRUE OR FALSE)
- No Restriction on deposits in current account
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- CASH WITHDRAWAL LIMIT RELAXED WEF 29.11.2016
- Key changes in Revised Model GST Law
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- Jewellery found during search and its assessment thereon
- INTEREST ON EPF SHALL BE GIVEN EVEN IF AMOUNT NOT WITHDRAWN WITH IN 36 MONTHS
- ► 2016 (364)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- ► 2011 (458)
- TAX SLABS TAX BENEFIT FROM DIRECT TAX CODE
- Submission of documents necessary for granting onl...
- Rate of interest reduced from 9.5% to 8.5%:Deemed ...
- Direct Tax code Bill tabled in Lok Sabha -Availabl...
- TDS @ 20 % without pan and adjustment on submissio...
- TDS U/S section 194A/194C/194J when payer is a sol...
- Assessee Code Mandatory for Excise and Service Tax...
- Direct tax Code bill cleared by Cabinet
- Service tax on on-going works contracts entered in...
- Medical insurance policies and cashless facilities...
- DTC Bill is likely to be introduced in parliament ...
- 89(1) relief calculator arrears received in Fy 201...
- Thefts with cloned ATM cards on the rise
- SEBI, MFs WANT TAX BENEFIT FOR EQUITY-LINKED SCHEM...
- income tax rate will go down in Direct Tax code :C...
- Receipt number to be quoted in Form 16/ 16A.
- STATES FREE TO FIX GST RATES
- IFCI INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS U/S 80CCF CLOSING DATE I...
- ENTRY TAX IN PUNJAB NEW ITEMS WEF 18082010
- Service tax on commercial training and coaching - ...
- 926 BRANCHES TO ACCEPT ADVANCE INCOME TAX
- ALL ULIP TO OFFER MINIMUM RETURN 6TH YEAR ONWARD-I...
- Selection of cases for Scrutiny Financial Year 201...
- ULIP guidelines may impact insurers' profitability...
- Quick Statistics E-Filing of Income Tax Returns up...
- SAMPLE REPLY FOR INTIMATION U/S 143(1) RECEIVED FR...
- How To Download Update Etds FVU File
- Senior Citizens Savings Scheme (Amendment) Rules, ...
- Service tax on construction services -Constitution...
- Introduction of options on USD-INR spot rate on cu...
- Services provided by state governments under Centr...
- ▼ August 2010 (31)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000