1.The Direct Taxes Code Bill, 2010 has been referred to the Departmental Related Standing Committee on Finance of Parliament for detailed examination and Report.
2. Considering the importance of the subject, the Committee under the Chairmanship of Shri Yashwant Sinha, M.P., has decided to invite memoranda containing views/suggestions from various Individuals/Experts/lnstitutions/Organisations interested in the subject matter of the Bill.
3. All those desirous of submitting views/suggestions to the Committee may send their written memoranda, either in English or Hindi on the Bill to
- Joint Secretary (AK), Lok Sabha Secretariat, Room No 018, Ground. Floor, Parliament House- Annexe, New Delhi – 110 001. (Tel. No. 23034180, 23034049 and fax No. 23018129) or
- can e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within twenty days of publication of this advertisement.
The Bill has beer uploaded for ready access at the website of Lok Sabha viz.loksabha.nic.in.
4. The Memoranda submitted to the Committee would form part of the records of the Committee and would be treated as 'confidential' and would enjoy privileges of the Committee.
5. Those who wish to appear before the Committee, besides submitting Memoranda, are requested to specifically indicate so. However, the Committee's decision in this regard shall be final.