Govt of India has notified the new rate for interest for epf for Financial year 2010-11. New rate is 9.5% for financial year 2010-11. Notification in this regard is reproduced hereunder.download file from following link
AUTHOR: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- CASH WITHDRAWAL LIMIT RELAXED WEF 29.11.2016
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- New VDS for unaccounted money Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, 2016 Proposed
- GOVT FIXED GOLD JEWELLERY HOLDING LIMIT (TRUE OR FALSE)
- No Restriction on deposits in current account
- Key changes in Revised Model GST Law
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- The Taxation Laws (Second Amendment) Bill, 2016
- ► 2016 (360)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- Last call to save your Taxes for fy 2010-11
- Monthly Provident Fund statement from FY13:EPFO
- Issue refunds fast says Finance Ministry to Income...
- House Loan on Joint name optimise your tax breaks!...
- SERVICE TAX ON DUE BASIS RULE NOW APPLICABLE FROM ...
- 958 lakh Pan-341 lakh returns why say CAG report.
- Clarifications changes in Central Excise & Customs...
- Finance Minister’s Reply on the Finance Bill 2011-...
- Finance terms Meaning starts from D
- Finance terms Meaning starts from C
- Finance terms Meaning starts from B
- DA Hike by 6% for employees, pensioners
- FM announces relief for readymade garment sector
- Health service service tax rolled back ,Excise on ...
- GST Constitution Amendment Bill, 2011 introduced i...
- High-value spends/transaction must be show in Inco...
- Financial Terms Meanings starts with A
- Tax saving v/s TAX PLANNING
- EPF 9.5% RATE NOTIFIED FOR FY 2010-11
- IND Vs AUS OR IND Vs SRI Q/F LIKELY SCENARIO
- Determination of Time & Rate in Service Tax (Point...
- E TDS FVU 3.1 REGULAR FVU 2.130 CORRECTION RELESED...
- Acceptance of e-TDS/TCS statements in Pen Drive
- 9.5% epf interest rate approved by Finance ministr...
- Government Small Savings Schemes at a Glance & Cha...
- Difference between 2G and 3G
- RBI HIKES REPO, REVERSE REPO BY 25 BASIS POINTS
- Right tax-saving product-different answer for diff...
- Companies Name Availability Rules Amended
- LABOUR MINISTRY FAVOURS PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM EP...
- changes in CENVAT Credit Rules, 2004 in Budget 201...
- NA JANE KAB AYEGA 'HAPPY MEN'S DAY"
- know security features of 1000 rupee note
- GOVT MAY ROLL BACK SOME BUDGET LEVIES
- Process of incorporation of Companies simplified
- Service Tax on Goods Transport OperatorsUps and Do...
- Service tax on Health services may be rolled back
- TERM PLANS SCORE OVER ULIPS AGAIN
- Taking Insurance Policy check DTC(direct tax code)...
- Expansion of scope of Legal Consultancy Service
- Pay service tax for Health services!!!
- New Simple ITR form ‘Sugam’ to be introduced for s...
- New levy on utensils: options with trade
- Interest Rate Increased for late payment of Servic...
- Private PF trusts allowed one more year for licenc...
- Vat rate on declared Good to go up 5 percent fr...
- Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) and Dividend Distribut...
- NEW PENSION SCHEME ADDITL DED FOR EMPLOYEE /EMPLOY...
- Rationalisation of Tax on Income distributed to un...
- Taxation of certain foreign dividends at a reduced...
- SERVICE TAX NOW PAYABLE ON DUE INVOICE PAYMENT BAS...
- AMENDMENT EXPANSION OF EXISTING SERVICE UNDER SERV...
- NEW SERVICES UNDER SERVICE TAX NET :BUDGET 2011
- LLP’S ARE NOW SUBJECT TO ALTERNATE MINIMUM TAX (AM...
- LIST OF 130 NEW ITEMS UNDER 1 PERCENT EXCISE :BUDG...
- No Income tax return for salaried less than 500000...
- Excise custom service tax proposals in budget 2011...
- ▼ March 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (406)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000