|Account Statement||A statement issued by the mutual fund, giving details of transactions and holdings of an investor. This is normally issued in lieu of a unit certificate.|
|Adjusted NAV (Total Return)||The notional net asset value of a unit assuming reinvestment of distributions made to the investors in any form. This is relevant to calculate the total returns from the fund.|
|Age Of Fund||The time elapsed since the launch of the fund.|
|Annual Return||The percentage of change in net asset value over a year's time, assuming reinvestment of distribution such as dividend payment and bonuses.|
|Annualized Returns||Absolute returns over a period (which could be larger or smaller than a year) aggregated to a period of one year. Used for the purpose of comparing returns over different periods.|
|Applicable NAV||The NAV at which a transaction is effected. A cut-off time is set by the fund and all investments or redemptions are processed at that particular NAV. This NAV is relevant if the application is received before that cut-off time. If the application is received thereafter, it will be treated as the next day's application and allotted the relevant NAV.|
|Application Form||Form prescribed for investors to make applications for subscribing to the units of a fund. Some funds also accept applications on plain paper.|
|Asset Allocations||Allocation of the funds held by the mutual fund to various categories of assets such as equity, debt and others. This is based on the investment objective of the scheme.|
|Asset Management Company (AMC)||The company vested with the responsibility of managing investments of the schemes of a fund in line with the stated investment objective of each scheme.|
|Attained age||Attained age refers to your current age|
|Automatic Investment Plan||Under these plans, the investor mandates the mutual fund to allot fresh units at specified intervals (monthly, quarterly) against which the investor provides post-dated cheques. On the specified dates, the cheques are realised by the mutual fund and on realisation, additional units at the prevailing NAV are allotted to the investor. This inculcates a healthy and disciplined saving habit.|
|Average cost method||This is the average price of units purchased by the investor calculated by adding up all the costs involved in purchasing all the units of investment and then dividing the sum by the total number of units. .|
|Average Maturity||Average time to maturity of all fixed-period investments in the portfolio of a scheme.|
ADMIN: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- Innovative Methods to convert Black in to white unearthed by IT deprt.
- Jewellery found during search and its assessment thereon
- Discount for digital payment at Petrol pumps Insurance Tolls Railway
- FREE EBOOK RULES OF INTERPRETATION OF TAX STATUTES
- Card Not Present transactions – Relaxation in Additional Factor
- KNOW YOUR PAN,VERIFY PAN,NAME BY PAN,PAN CARD STATUS ONLINE
- ► 2016 (372)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- Last call to save your Taxes for fy 2010-11
- Monthly Provident Fund statement from FY13:EPFO
- Issue refunds fast says Finance Ministry to Income...
- House Loan on Joint name optimise your tax breaks!...
- SERVICE TAX ON DUE BASIS RULE NOW APPLICABLE FROM ...
- 958 lakh Pan-341 lakh returns why say CAG report.
- Clarifications changes in Central Excise & Customs...
- Finance Minister’s Reply on the Finance Bill 2011-...
- Finance terms Meaning starts from D
- Finance terms Meaning starts from C
- Finance terms Meaning starts from B
- DA Hike by 6% for employees, pensioners
- FM announces relief for readymade garment sector
- Health service service tax rolled back ,Excise on ...
- GST Constitution Amendment Bill, 2011 introduced i...
- High-value spends/transaction must be show in Inco...
- Financial Terms Meanings starts with A
- Tax saving v/s TAX PLANNING
- EPF 9.5% RATE NOTIFIED FOR FY 2010-11
- IND Vs AUS OR IND Vs SRI Q/F LIKELY SCENARIO
- Determination of Time & Rate in Service Tax (Point...
- E TDS FVU 3.1 REGULAR FVU 2.130 CORRECTION RELESED...
- Acceptance of e-TDS/TCS statements in Pen Drive
- 9.5% epf interest rate approved by Finance ministr...
- Government Small Savings Schemes at a Glance & Cha...
- Difference between 2G and 3G
- RBI HIKES REPO, REVERSE REPO BY 25 BASIS POINTS
- Right tax-saving product-different answer for diff...
- Companies Name Availability Rules Amended
- LABOUR MINISTRY FAVOURS PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM EP...
- changes in CENVAT Credit Rules, 2004 in Budget 201...
- NA JANE KAB AYEGA 'HAPPY MEN'S DAY"
- know security features of 1000 rupee note
- GOVT MAY ROLL BACK SOME BUDGET LEVIES
- Process of incorporation of Companies simplified
- Service Tax on Goods Transport OperatorsUps and Do...
- Service tax on Health services may be rolled back
- TERM PLANS SCORE OVER ULIPS AGAIN
- Taking Insurance Policy check DTC(direct tax code)...
- Expansion of scope of Legal Consultancy Service
- Pay service tax for Health services!!!
- New Simple ITR form ‘Sugam’ to be introduced for s...
- New levy on utensils: options with trade
- Interest Rate Increased for late payment of Servic...
- Private PF trusts allowed one more year for licenc...
- Vat rate on declared Good to go up 5 percent fr...
- Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) and Dividend Distribut...
- NEW PENSION SCHEME ADDITL DED FOR EMPLOYEE /EMPLOY...
- Rationalisation of Tax on Income distributed to un...
- Taxation of certain foreign dividends at a reduced...
- SERVICE TAX NOW PAYABLE ON DUE INVOICE PAYMENT BAS...
- AMENDMENT EXPANSION OF EXISTING SERVICE UNDER SERV...
- NEW SERVICES UNDER SERVICE TAX NET :BUDGET 2011
- LLP’S ARE NOW SUBJECT TO ALTERNATE MINIMUM TAX (AM...
- LIST OF 130 NEW ITEMS UNDER 1 PERCENT EXCISE :BUDG...
- No Income tax return for salaried less than 500000...
- Excise custom service tax proposals in budget 2011...
- ▼ March 2011 (57)
- ► 2010 (406)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000