The corporate affairs ministry has asked the Registar of Companies to inspect the books of accounts of the controversial multi-level marketing company Speak Asia and submit its report to the government by July 10. The Singapore-based company Speak Asia, which is yet to be incorporated as a company in India, would be inspected under section 591 of the Companies Act, which is applicable on companies incorporated outside India and has established a place of business within the country, sources said. “We will scrutinise the affairs of Speak Asia under Section 591 of the Companies Act, which deals with the companies which are incorporated abroad,” Corporate Affairs Secretary D K Mittal said
ADMIN: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- PAN Card WITH QR CODE, WEF 10-01-2017
- DOWNLOAD EPF CHALLAN ECR-2 UAN-2 KYC EXCEL SOFTWARE FREE
- DAILY ATM WITHDRAWAL LIMIT & CURRENT ACCOUNT WITHDRAWAL LIMIT INCREASED
- NEW EPF ECR-2 UAN-2 WEF 20.12.2016 NEW UAN TO BE GENERATED OLD UAN TO BE LINKED
- Composition Scheme under GST
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- Procedural Aspects of GST
- GST WILL BE APPLICABLE WEF 01.07.2017 :FINANCE MINISTER
- ► 2016 (423)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- Child Plan: Is that REALLY worth for your kids?
- A Financial Checklist While Switching Jobs
- Know all about Mediclaim Policy
- Follow these four rules to get rich!
- 8 Investment Myths To Be Avoided
- No Income tax return up to 5 lakh is optional for ...
- TDS LATE DEPOSIT NOTICES MONTH 7-2009 OPEN LETTER...
- e Filing Income Tax return Do and Don'ts and Commo...
- How your savings account makes you POOR?
- How to Get out and Stay out of Debt?
- KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER) NORMS FOR CAs APPLICABLE ...
- CHECK ETDS RETURN DEFAULT NOTICE CALCULATION DETAI...
- MICR code is must to get Early Income Tax refund
- TDS DEFAULT BY EMPLOYER ,EMPLOYEE'S RESPONSIBILITI...
- Development Fee is chargeable to service tax under...
- How to Retire Early? Retire sooner and richer
- interest calculator 234ABC advance tax challan exc...
- TDS NOT MATCHED IN 26AS SHOULD DEDUCTEE BE PENALIS...
- Due Date to file Income Tax return is 31.07.2011 (...
- Know about Mutual fund ELSS
- PAY ONLY 15% TAX ON SHORT-TERM GAINS
- What is E-Filingof Income Tax Return and how will ...
- Income tax returns filing in odd situations
- who can fill ITR-2 who can not fill ITR-2
- A Personal Finance Checklist for Newlyweds
- How to efile your income tax return
- CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT (CIBIL) FOR COMPANIES
- Special 15% discount on TDSMAN Software for 3 days...
- ACQUISITION TRANSFER IMMOVABLE PROPERTY BY NRIs/P...
- HOW TO FILL ITR-2 INSTRUCTIONS (INCOME TAX RETURN...
- File income tax return through e Intermediary
- SPEAK ASIA: ROC TO SUBMIT REPORT BY JULY 10
- CORE BANKING IN POST OFFICES BY NEXT YAER
- TAX AUDIT 44AB IN EXEMPTED INCOME,NON RESIDENT CAS...
- KNOW YOUR PF BALANCE ONLINE
- ONLINE TRANSFER OF EPF ACCOUNTS MAY STARTS SOON
- E FILING MANDATORY WITH DIGITAL SIGNATURE INDIVIDU...
- Easy return Form for 1% rate Excise goods manufact...
- Dos and Don’ts for printing and submitting of ITR-...
- ▼ July 2011 (39)
- ► 2010 (406)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)