|Form of application||Settlement Commission - Form of application for settlement of a case under section 32E|
|GAR 7 Challan|
(Front || Reverse)
G.A.R.-7 Proforma for Central Excise Tax Payments (Receipt & Payment Rules 26)
|FORM A-1||New Central Excise Registration form. To fill this form Please see Instruction-1 and Instruction-2|
|FORM A-2||Application form for central excise registration of powerloom weavers / hand processors / Dealers of Yarns and Fabrics/|
manufacturers of ready made Garments
|FORM A-3||Application form for central excise registration of manufacturers of hand rolled cheroots of tobacco falling under sub-heading no. 2402.00 of central excise tariff act, 1985.|
|FORM RC||Central Excise Registration Certificate|
|Surrender of FORM RC||Surrender of Registration Certificate|
|Declaration FORM||Declaration FORM|
|FORM for New ECC No.||Format for application for obtaining new excise control code number|
|FORM||Form for Allotment of New Excise Control Code Number|
|FORM B-2||General Bond (Surety/Security)|
|PLA||Personal Ledger Account|
|Pass out document||For removal of Liquid gases|
|Monthly return for CENVAT|
Proforma for monthly return under rule 7 of the CENVAT Credit Rules, 2001
|FORM AC-1||Account of Removals from FTZ, EOU and SEZ to Domestic Tariff Area|
|FORM E.R.- 1||Monthly return for production and removal of goods and other relevant particulars and CENVAT credit|
|FORM E.R.-2||Monthly Return for hundred percent EOUs in respect of goods manufactured, goods cleared and receipt of inputs and capital goods|
|FORM E.R. - 3||Quarterly return for production and removal of goods and other relevant particulars and CENVAT credit|
|FORM E.R. - 4|
Annual financial information statement
|FORM E.R. - 5||CENVAT - Annual return of information relating to principal inputs|
|FORM E.R. - 6||CENVAT - Monthly return of information relating to principal inputs|
|Form ER - 7||Annual Installed Capacity Statement|
|Qtrly Return Form|
Quarterly Return for the Registered Dealers (Under Rule 7 of the CENVAT Credit Rules, 2002)
|FORM A.R.E.-1||Application for removal of excisable goods for export by air/sea/post/land|
|FORM UT-1||Letter of undertaking for removal-for export of excisable goods without payment of duty|
|FORM B-1||General bond with surety/security for removal for export of excisable goods without payment of duty|
|FORM CT-1||Certificate for procurement of excisable goods for export without payment of duty|
|FORM CT-1||Certificate for procurement of excisable goods for export without payment of duty from EOU|
|Proforma for B-1 Bond||Proforma of Running Bond Account in respect of B-1 Bond|
|Statement||Statement regarding Export of excisable goods without duty|
|Return||Return for manufacturers following simplified Export procedure|
|Invoice||Invoice for goods transmitted to Nepal under Central Excise Seal ( Also see Notification No. 20/2004-C.E. (N.T.), dated 06-09-2004)|
|Invoice||Invoice for goods transmitted to Nepal or Bhutan under Central Excise Seal ( Also see Notification No. 45/2001-C.E. (N.T.), dated 26-06-2001)|
|Bank Certificate||Bank Certificate for bills covering exports to Nepal / Bhutan|
|FORM A.R.E.-2||Combined application for removal of goods for export under claim for rebate of duty|
|Rebate Form||Form of declaration for availing benefit of rebate of Central Excise Duty paid on export of goods|
|FORM A.R.E.-3||Application for removal of goods from a factory or a warehouse to another warehouse|
|FORM B-3||General Bond (security)|
|Proforma of B-3 Bond||Proforma of Running Bond Account in respect of B-3 Bond|
|FORM C.T.-2||Certificate for procurement of excisable goods under Procedure for Export Warehousing|
|FORM C.T.-3||Certificate for removal of excisable goods under bond|
|FORM A.S.P. II (Appendix-I)||Application for permission to avail of the special procedure relating to stainless steel pattis/pattas or aluminium circles|
|Appendix-II||Removal of stainless steel patties/pattas under special procedure|
|ASP I||Application for permission to avail of the special procedure relating to embroidery|
|Production register||Production register to be maintained by the manufacturer of embroidery working under special procedure|
|FORM No.E.A.-I||Form of Appeal to the Commissioner (Appeals) under section 35 of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-2||Form of Application to the Commissioner (Appeals) under sub-section (4) of section 35E of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-3||Form of Appeal to Appellate Tribunal under section 35B of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-4||Form of Memorandum of Cross-objections to the Appellate Tribunal under section 35B of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-5||Form of Application to Appellate Tribunal under sub-section (1) of section 35B of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-6||Form of Application to the High Court under sub-section (1) of section 35H of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-7||Form of Memorandum of Cross-Objections under sub-section (3) of section 35H of the Act|
|FORM No. E.A.-8||Form of revision application to the Central Government under section 35EE of the Act|
|FORM AAR (CE-I)|
Form of application for seeking Advance Ruling under section 23C of the Central Excise Act,1944
|Form A||Application for refund of CENVAT credit under rule 5 of the CENVAT Credit Rules, 2004|
|Proforma||Proforma of Challan and Textile Quaterly Statement Form|
|Application Form||Application to avail the facility of filing excise returns electronically|
Application for Compounding of Offence
|Application Form||Application for permission to avail of the special procedure relating to pan masala and pan masala containing tobacco (Gutkha) (Appendix - I ) and Intimation of payment of duty (Appendix - II)|
|Form- A||Quarterly return for production and removal of goods under area based exemption|
EXCISE FORMS RETURN FORM APPLICATION FORMS
ADMIN: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- GOVT FIXED GOLD JEWELLERY HOLDING LIMIT (TRUE OR FALSE)
- No Restriction on deposits in current account
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- CASH WITHDRAWAL LIMIT RELAXED WEF 29.11.2016
- Key changes in Revised Model GST Law
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- Jewellery found during search and its assessment thereon
- INTEREST ON EPF SHALL BE GIVEN EVEN IF AMOUNT NOT WITHDRAWN WITH IN 36 MONTHS
- ► 2016 (364)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- NO EXEMPTION TO NEW PVT TRUST BY EPFO
- New Procedure for Correction in Challans (TDS / I-...
- 10-Year National Savings Certificate (IX-Issue), 2...
- Receive Gift ,Pay Tax to Income Tax department ???...
- 291 firms default PF dues of Rs 1,838 crore
- Petrol prices may reduced by one rupee 1.5 per cen...
- SMS ALERT BSNL LANDLINE BROADBAND USAGE WIMAX FTT...
- CHANGES IN INTEREST RATES ON NON-RESIDENT (EXTERNA...
- INSURANCE : MOBILE APPLICATION TO COMPARE INSURANC...
- GUIDELINES ON PERSISTENCY OF LIFE INSURANCE POLICI...
- NEW RATE PPF,NSC, MONTHLY INCOME SCHEME ,RD,POSA N...
- COMMISSION in SMALL SAVINGS SCHEMES REDUCED/ ABOLI...
- SENIOR CITIZENS SAVINGS SCHEME (AMENDMENT) RULES, ...
- 9 % IDFC INFRA BONDS SAVE TAX 6180 U/S 80CCF ISSU...
- E-payments Likely For all Govt. Depts. From April
- SBI abolish home loan pre-payment penalty
- TAX RATES DUE DATE COMPLIANCE CHART FOR TAX PAYERS...
- ONLINE FOREX TRADING THROUGH INTERNET PORTAL IS IL...
- “Set-off” of export receivables against import pay...
- Repayment of Term/Fixed Deposits in banks
- NEGATIVE LIST OF SERVICE TAX(CONCEPT PAPER) REVISE...
- EXCISE FORMS RETURN FORM APPLICATION FORMS
- SERVICE TAX FORMS ST-1 ST-2 ST-3 REFUND FOR CHALLA...
- INCOME TAX RATE CHART SLAB FY 11-12 AY 12-13
- DOWNLOAD FREE SOFTWARE FOR E TDS RETURN VER 2.6
- SERVICE TAX RATE CHART SERVICE TAX PAYMENT DUE DAT...
- FREE E BOOK ON SERVICE TAX UPDATED FY 11-12
- PETROL PRICES REDUCED BY RS 1.85 WEF 16.11.11
- PPF INTEREST RATE IS MARKET LINKED NOW
- INTEREST RATE INCREASED PPF ,NSC ,MIS,POSA LIMIT A...
- CHANGES IN SMALL SAVING SCHEMES KVP DISCONTINUED
- PPF LIMIT RAISED ONE LAKH PPF INTEREST RATE 8.6% I...
- 1 % SUBSIDY ON HOUSING LOAN FROM APRIL THIS YEAR:...
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK S...
- HOW TO PAY EXCISE SERVICE TAX ONLINE (E PAYMENT)
- REPAYMENT OF TERM/FIXED DEPOSITS IN BANKS IN JOINT...
- PASSBOOKS TO SAVINGS BANK ACCOUNTHOLDERS (INDIVIDU...
- DRAFT FOR Rs 20000 & ABOVE TO BE ISSUED ACCOUNT PA...
- ▼ November 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (406)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000