|You can calculate a persons age based on their birthday and todays date.|
The calculation uses the DATEDIF() function.
The DATEDIF() is not documented in Excel 5, 7 or 97, but it is in 2000.
(Makes you wonder what else Microsoft forgot to tell us!)
Birth date :29-Apr-73
Years lived :
and the months :
and the days :
You can put this all together in one calculation, which creates a text version.
Age is 38 Years, 9 Months and 7 Days
="Age is "&DATEDIF(C8,TODAY(),"y")&" Years, "&DATEDIF(C8,TODAY(),"ym")&" Months and "&DATEDIF(C8,TODAY(),"md")&" Days"
Another way to calculate age
This method gives you an age which may potentially have decimal places representing the months.
If the age is 20.5, the .5 represents 6 months.
Birth date :
Age is :
Read More about8 tips to save tax CONVERT FIGURES INTO WORD EXCEL Excel excell add in pivot tables XLSX
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- KNOW YOUR AO CODE ,INCOME TAX WARD/CIRCLE PAN NAME WITH PAN NUMBER
- TDS-RATES CHART FY 2017-18 AY 2018-19 TDS DEPOSIT-RETURN-DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- KNOW YOUR PAN,VERIFY PAN,NAME BY PAN,PAN CARD STATUS ONLINE
- INCLUDES THESE INCOME IN YOUR INCOME TAX RETURN
- GOODS AND SERVICES TAX – AN OVERVIEW
- SERVICE TAX RETURN DUE DATE EXTENDED
- IMPACT OF GST ON TRADERS MANUFACTURER SERVICE PROVIDER CONSUMER GOVT