The last date for E-Filing Returns of Q3 extended upto 15th March,2013. Punjab excise department in his public notice dated 04.03.2013 admitted that due the frequent changes in new forms ,person have faced problems in filing the e return Form no VAT -15
GOVT. of PUNJAB
Excise and Taxation Department
Dated: 4thMarch 2013
Kind Attention: All VAT Dealers, Advocates, Chartered Accountants and Cost Accountants
Subject: The last date forE-Filing Returns of Q3 extended upto 15th March,2013
- E-Filing returns of VAT-15 started on 31st January 2013. Subsequently, a newer version of VAT-15 was also made availableon 20th February 2013, to improve the E-Filing experience for the users. However, it may please be noted that the users canupload the older version as well.
- this is also to inform that though the filing through the older version will still continue but the newer version will provide the following better features to the users:
- a. In VAT-23/24, „A/F‟ in TIN field will now be accepted for “Job Work” also.
- b. In WS-5B one checkbox added select NO for all questions.
- c. In VAT-15 unspecified purchase / sale amount exempted till difference of Rs. 100 (for Both + & -)
- d. Search Commodity functionality implemented inside the form. User can now search and view results for commodities (& trade) within the form.
- e. Form has been enabled to check the errors arising while Copy / Pasting in Dropdown validation, negative & decimal values.
- f. Label name changed in VAT 18 / 19 from Description of Goods to “Description of Goods / Commodity”