- The Government or any authority authorized to issue completion certificate under any law for the time being in force and
- In case there is non-requirement of such certificate from such authority(as given in one above), then from any of the following namely:-
- Architect Registered with Council of Architecture constituted under the Architects Act, 1972; or
- Chartered Engineer Registered with Institution of Engineers (India); or
- Licensed Surveyor of the respective local body of the city or town or village or development or planning authority.
|No Hidden charges,Flat monthly fee,Zero account opening charges|