e-TDS/TCS RPU (Version 4.3) for Statements from FY 2007-08 onwards released (20/04/2015)
File validation utility (FVU) version 2.142 from FY 2007-08 to FY 2009-10 and 4.6 from FY 2010-11 and onwards released (20/04/2015)
Key Features – Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 4.3
- Quoting of PAN of responsible person for deducting/ collecting tax.: Now Pan of Responsible person is to be provided in etds/Etcs return . Please note that Pan is already required while making online correction at TRACES as without pan responsible person can not register at TRACES
- Quoting of AIN mandatory only if the TDS/TCS has been deposited by book entry i.e., through transfer voucher.
- Quoting of BIN mandatory only for the statements pertaining to FY 2013-14 onwards.
- Update of tax deposit amount in deductee details enabled for the deductee records where tax has been deducted at higher rate
- Reduction in the applicable list of “Nature of Remittances” (Applicable in case of Form no. 27Q).
- Enhancement of deduction allowed under section 80CCE from Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- Incorporation of latest File Validation Utility (FVU) version 4.6 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) and FVU version 2.142 (applicable for TDS/TCS statements upto FY 2009-10).
e-TDS/TCS RPU (Version 4.3) for statements from FY 2007-08 onwards
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards
FVU for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement up to FY 2009-10
Instructions for extracting the files are given in: