For all Central Excise and Service Tax assessees in the State of Tamil Nadu, the date for payment of Central Excise duty and Service Tax for the month of November 2015 is being extended to the 20th of December 2015 and the date of filing of the Central Excise return for the month of November 2015 is being extended to the 31st of December 2015. The notifications to give effect to these changes will be issued shortly.
Due date to Deposit TDS-EXCISE-SERVICE extended in Tamil Nadu
AUTHOR: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- CASH WITHDRAWAL LIMIT RELAXED WEF 29.11.2016
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- New VDS for unaccounted money Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, 2016 Proposed
- GOVT FIXED GOLD JEWELLERY HOLDING LIMIT (TRUE OR FALSE)
- No Restriction on deposits in current account
- Key changes in Revised Model GST Law
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- The Taxation Laws (Second Amendment) Bill, 2016
- ► 2016 (360)
- TAX DUE DATE CALENDAR JANUARY 2016
- Job Work-Manpower Supply service Differentiation :...
- PROCEDURE-SCOPE OF COMPUTER AIDED SCRUTINY SELECTI...
- No LPG subsidy from Jan-2016 if income more than T...
- Engagement of Articled Assistants by CA revised by...
- How to open online NPS account to claim additional...
- EMPLOYER'S CONTRIBUTION TO PROVIDENT FUND ALLOWED ...
- Rules Regarding 15CA -15CB changed wef 01.04.2016
- PAN MANDATORY FOR SALE-PURCHASE OF GOODS-SERVICES ...
- DECISIONS TAKEN OVER BY CBDT IN LAST THREE MONTHS
- Advance Tax due date in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry ...
- TAX IMPLICATION ON TENDERING SHARE IN OPEN OFFER
- Due date to Deposit TDS-EXCISE-SERVICE extended in...
- GST RATE 17-18 PERCENT RECOMMENDED IN INDIA
- TDS RATE ON SALARY FY 2015-16 AY 2016-17
- Distance of Agricultural Land from Municipal Limit...
- Services of seed testing are not liable to service...
- Download 7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION PENSION CALCUL...
- ▼ December 2015 (18)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- ► 2011 (458)
- ► 2010 (406)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000