Department of Economic Affairs secretary Shakti kant Das briefs Media on Demonetisation and he further said situation gradually improving; I'm sure that it will ease out in the coming days.
The main points of the today press confress is as under
- As per ealier instruction by the RBI ,A persons is allowed to exchange of Rs 4000 old notes with the new notes, which are later increased to Rs 4500.But this facility is misused by several persons by using the same facility more than once at same branch or branches of other banks so it is decided that Banks to use indelible ink mark at cash counters to avoid same people exchanging money at different places.
- Further Govt appeals Jan Dhan Account holders not to allow other people to misuse their accounts.
- Close watch being Kept on Deposit in Jan dhan Accoount.
- Encourage religious institutions to deposit small denomination cash in to bank.
- People are appealed not to believe rumors on social media.
The video is given under for ready referece .