Enhancement of withdrawal limits from ATMs and Current Accounts
Please refer to our circulars DCM (Plg) No. 1274, 1317, 1437 and 2142/10.27.00/2016-17 dated November 14, 21 and 28 and December 30, 2016, respectively, on the above subject.
2. On a review of limits placed on withdrawals from ATMs and current accounts, it has been decided to enhance the same, with immediate effect as under:
- (i) The limit on withdrawals from ATMs has been enhanced from the current limit of ₹ 4,500/- to ₹ 10,000/- per day per card (It will be operative within the existing overall weekly limit of Rs 24000/-).
- (ii) The limit on withdrawal from current accounts has been enhanced from the current limit of ₹ 50,000/- per week to ₹ 1,00,000/- per week and it extends to overdraft and cash credit accounts also.
- No Increase in Weekly Limit of 24000/-(includes both ATM and Bank Branch)
3. There are no changes in the other conditions. The relaxations as provided in our circular dated November 28, 2016 will continue.