On death or personal injury resulting into total or partial disablement or occupational disease caused to a workman arising out of and during the course of employment.
An employee shall be eligible for compensation under Employees’ Compensation Act, 1923 which results in the total or partial disablement of the workman for period exceeding THREE DAYS.
- In respect of any injury which does result in the total or partial disablement of the workman for a period exceeding three days.
- In respect of any injury, not resulting in death or permanent total disablement caused by an accident which is directly attributable to-
- The workman having been at the time thereof under the influence of drink or drugs, or
- Wilful disobedience of the workman to an order expressly given, or to a rule expressly framed, for the purpose of securing the safety of workmen, or
- Wilful removal or disregard by the workman of any safety guard or other device which he knew to have been provided for the purpose of securing the safely of workman.