- the area of single largest undivided piece of note presented is less than or equal to 50% of area of the note for denominations of Re. 1, Rs. 2, Rs. 5, Rs. 10 and Rs. 20.
- the area of the single largest undivided piece of the note is less than 40 percent for denominations of Rs.50, Rs. 100, Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000.
- cannot be identified with certainty as a genuine note for which the Bank is liable under the Act,has been made imperfect or mutilated, thereby causing the note to appear to be of a higher denomination, or has been deliberately cut, torn, defaced, altered or dealt with in any other manner, not necessarily by the claimants, enabling the use of the same for making of a false claim under these rules or otherwise to defraud the Bank or the public,\
- carries any extrinsic words or visible representations intended to convey or capable of conveying any message of a political or religious character or furthering the interest of any person or entity,
- has been imported into India by the claimant from any place outside India in contravention of the provision of any law.
|No Hidden charges,Flat monthly fee,Zero account opening charges|