Note:This rules are applicable for Financial Year 2010-11 onwards .
“Time and mode of payment to Government account of tax deducted at source or tax paid under sub section (1A) of section 192.
- (a) on the same day where the tax is paid without production of an income‐tax challan; and
- (b) on or before seven days from the end of the month in which the deduction is made or income‐tax is due under sub‐section (1A) of section 192, where tax is paid accompanied by an income‐tax challan.
- (a) on or before 30th day of April where the income or amount is credited or paid in the month of March; and
- (b) in any other case, on or before seven days from the end of the month in which‐
- (i) the deduction is made; or
- (ii) income‐tax is due under sub‐section (1A) of section 192.
Download Full Notification 41/2010.right click on link and select save target as or save link as as the case may be "
Tags:tds deposit,tds due date deposit,tds new rules,tds rules 2010-11,tds deposit date section 192,section 193,section 194c,section 195,section 194I,section 194J,section 194
|No Hidden charges,Flat monthly fee,Zero account opening charges|