A small presentation is given on Income tax efiling do and dont's which will be beneficial for you to efile your return correctly without errors .Further common errors has been listed out with remedial action so that you can correct your self.Be careful in filing Income tax return online as it is to be checked by computers and computers checks every parameter ,unlike man its point out even small errors and not correct even minor adjustment.happy e filing.
e Filing Income Tax return Do and Don'ts and Common errors
Labels:e filing do and don'ts e filing processing status e filing software excel free efiling errors efiling income tax return
ADMIN: RAJA BABU
We are a team of energetic Tax professionals & TaxPayers,
having positive approach to provide problem solution & to share our experiences and Knowledge in the field of Income tax ,Service Tax Excise and other Financial Matters
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list$type=list-tab
- TDS RATES CHART FY 2016-17 AY 17-18 TDS DEPOSIT DUE DATES INTEREST PENALTY
- KNOW YOUR PAN NAME VERIFY PAN FREE CHECK NAME BY PAN
- SERVICE TAX REVERSE CHARGE CHART WEF 01.06.2016
- VERIFY YOUR SERVICE TAX NUMBER EXCISE CODE CHECK STATUS ADDRESS LOCATION
- Jewellery found during search and its assessment thereon
- No Restriction on deposits in current account
- Discount for digital payment at Petrol pumps Insurance Tolls Railway
- Innovative Methods to convert Black in to white unearthed by IT deprt.
- KNOW YOUR PAN,VERIFY PAN,NAME BY PAN,PAN CARD STATUS ONLINE
- Card Not Present transactions – Relaxation in Additional Factor
- ► 2016 (371)
- ► 2015 (550)
- ► 2014 (502)
- ► 2013 (415)
- ► 2012 (532)
- Child Plan: Is that REALLY worth for your kids?
- A Financial Checklist While Switching Jobs
- Know all about Mediclaim Policy
- Follow these four rules to get rich!
- 8 Investment Myths To Be Avoided
- No Income tax return up to 5 lakh is optional for ...
- TDS LATE DEPOSIT NOTICES MONTH 7-2009 OPEN LETTER...
- e Filing Income Tax return Do and Don'ts and Commo...
- How your savings account makes you POOR?
- How to Get out and Stay out of Debt?
- KYC (KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER) NORMS FOR CAs APPLICABLE ...
- CHECK ETDS RETURN DEFAULT NOTICE CALCULATION DETAI...
- MICR code is must to get Early Income Tax refund
- TDS DEFAULT BY EMPLOYER ,EMPLOYEE'S RESPONSIBILITI...
- Development Fee is chargeable to service tax under...
- How to Retire Early? Retire sooner and richer
- interest calculator 234ABC advance tax challan exc...
- TDS NOT MATCHED IN 26AS SHOULD DEDUCTEE BE PENALIS...
- Due Date to file Income Tax return is 31.07.2011 (...
- Know about Mutual fund ELSS
- PAY ONLY 15% TAX ON SHORT-TERM GAINS
- What is E-Filingof Income Tax Return and how will ...
- Income tax returns filing in odd situations
- who can fill ITR-2 who can not fill ITR-2
- A Personal Finance Checklist for Newlyweds
- How to efile your income tax return
- CREDIT INFORMATION REPORT (CIBIL) FOR COMPANIES
- Special 15% discount on TDSMAN Software for 3 days...
- ACQUISITION TRANSFER IMMOVABLE PROPERTY BY NRIs/P...
- HOW TO FILL ITR-2 INSTRUCTIONS (INCOME TAX RETURN...
- File income tax return through e Intermediary
- SPEAK ASIA: ROC TO SUBMIT REPORT BY JULY 10
- CORE BANKING IN POST OFFICES BY NEXT YAER
- TAX AUDIT 44AB IN EXEMPTED INCOME,NON RESIDENT CAS...
- KNOW YOUR PF BALANCE ONLINE
- ONLINE TRANSFER OF EPF ACCOUNTS MAY STARTS SOON
- E FILING MANDATORY WITH DIGITAL SIGNATURE INDIVIDU...
- Easy return Form for 1% rate Excise goods manufact...
- Dos and Don’ts for printing and submitting of ITR-...
- ▼ July 2011 (39)
- ► 2010 (406)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ALL ABOUT BAN ON 500-1000 NOTES
- WITHDRAW CASH WITHOUT LIMIT WEF 29/11/16 ?
- NEW DISCLOSURE SCHEME @ 49.90 % TAX
- 2.5 LAKH FOR MARRIAGE
- 200% PENALTY NOT APPLICABLE
- Daily/Weekly Cash limit Rs 24000/-
- Be Ready for IT notice
- BANK TO REPORT CASH DEPOSIT>2.5 LAKH S/A 12.50 C/A
- USE HERE 500 NOTE TILL 15.12.2016
- No Question asked Deposit < 2.5 Lakh
- IT DEPT ISSUED NOTICES AFTER 9/11/16
- NO EXCHANGE OF NOTES WEF 25.11.2016
- 32 FAQ on Ban on ₹500-1000 notes
- Ban on ₹ 500 and ₹1000