With successful implementation of the Tax Information Network, the Income Tax Dept. has been processing the TDS returns in a short span and sending notices of claims that may have occurred owing to errors in the original returns. This situation being faced by deductors is more common where the services are outsourced and the deductor finds it extremely difficult to make corrections and regularize their returns.
It is important to note that there are multiple types of corrections and each need to be addressed suitably and in the right order. Further, one has to also understand and identify the nature of error so that the same can be corrected.
For preparing TDS correction returns most available software products has the facility but for some reason or the other, the users are facing difficulties in preparing the correction returns and filing the same without rejections.
TDSMAN, one of the well established software products has a robust facility for preparing correction returns. Especially for the benefit of other software users or those who have outsourced the services, the TDSMAN Team has now launched a new standalone TDSMAN – Correction Return Utility exclusively designed for preparing accurate TDS & TCS correction returns.
Advantages of the UTILITY:
- The Utility is exclusively for TDS & TCS correction returns only
- Suitable for use by all deductors using any software package for their regular returns
- Convenient tool for modifications, additions and deletions in the TDS returns filed earlier
- Addresses all correction types and is very simple to use
- A standalone correction utility for TDS & TCS returns
- Supports unlimited corrections
- Covers F.Y. 2007-08 to 2011-12
- Intelligently identifies the correction type
- Correction FVU generation in a click
- CSI file download option during validation
- Prints corrected TDS & TCS certificates
- Reports in PDF, Word and Excel
- Prints Form 27A and 27B
- Utility to view the Challan info online
- In-built online software updates
- Data back-up and restore facility