"He is not a full man who does not own a piece of land."
Real estate has emerged as one of the most appealing investment areas for domestic as well as foreign investors. With the development of private property ownership, real estate has become a major area of business. In fact it has evolved into several distinct fields like – valuation services, brokerage, development of property, property management, real estate marketing, etc.
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Bill, 2011 aims to establish a Regulatory Authority and an Appellate Tribunal to regulate, control and promote planned and healthy development and construction, sale, transfer and management of colonies, residential buildings, apartments and other similar properties. Once implemented it is likely to pave the way for a fairer and more transparent scenario.
An informative handbook offering comprehensive information on real estate has been attached for your reference.
This Book is covering all related topics very well .Brief Notes about laws/Taxes/Regulation under various act applicable on the Real estate is the main feature of this Book.
Overview of Real Estate laws of India
1. The Indian Contract Act, 1872
2. Transfer of Property Act, 1882
3. The Indian Easements Act, 1882
4. The Indian Stamp Act, 1899
5. The Registration Act, 1908
6. The Land Acquisition Act, 1894
7. The Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement, Bill, 2011
8. Draft Real Estate (Regulation & Development) Bill, 2011
9. Rent Control Act
10. Property Tax
11. FDI guidelines for real estate
12. Income Tax
13. Service Tax
Book is written by CA Rajkumar S Adukia firstname.lastname@example.org 9820061049 / 9323061049