Tin-Nsdl has released Free etds return software version 3.3 to create free etds return few days back.You can download the same from Link given below.This software can be used for all types of etds return and ,no need to download separate software for revised return and new etds returns .Further it has inbuilt latest File validation Utility(FVU) version 3.7 .
Guide "How to prepare step by step"return is also available in word document.Further on Generation of Etds return it creates necessary stats report.
Key features of NSDL Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 3.3
· Section 80CCG: Section 80CCG has been incorporated for Form no. 24Q Q4. Section code 80CCG is applicable for FY 2012-13 onwards.
· Section 80CCF: Quoting deduction under section 80CCF has been restricted to FY 2010-11 and 2011-12.
· Relaxation of PAN validation: PAN compliance validation of 85% pertaining to deductees of section code 206CK (Form no. 27EQ) has been relaxed.
· Latest FVU version 3.7 (applicable for quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards) has been incorporated.
· Applicability: FVU version 3.7 is applicable for quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 onwards
· FVU version 3.7 will be mandatory w.e.f May 26, 2013. Upto May 25, 2013 FVU version 3.6 and FVU version 3.7 will be applicable.
Key features of NSDL Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 3.2
Feature to highlight overbooked challans*: In case the challan is overbooked challan, then the update is allowed only for fields as below:
Section code(column no.3)
Others amount (column no. 20 – As per NSDL RPU)
*Overbooked challan: Challan, where the summation of the underlying deductee deposit amount is more than the challan deposit amount.
Key Changes of NSDL Return Preparation Utility (RPU) version 3.0
- Incorporation of FVU version 3.5 for quarterly e-TDS/TCS statement (regular and correction) pertaining to FY 2010-11 and onwards.
- Changes in the structural validations of Book Identification Number (BIN) quoted in quarterly TDS/TCS statements for TDS/TCS deposits made by Book entry (applicable only in case of Govt. deductors).
Download Link for Tin-Nsdl free software Given below.
DOWNLOAD E -Tds /TCS RPU (Version 3.3)
FEATURE ADDED IN EARLIER VERSIONS
The e-TDS/TCS FVU is a Java based utility. JRE (Java Run-time Environment) [versions: SUN JRE: 1.4.2_02 or 1.4.2_03 or1.4.2_04 or IBM JRE: 22.214.171.124] should be installed on the computer where the e-TDS/TCS FVU is being installed. Java is freely downloadable from http://java.sun.com and http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/jdk or you can ask your vendor providing computer facilities (hardware) to install the same for you.
Limitation of Software :However it has few drawbacks like you can not import old FVU file for correction ,only consolidated files or earlier saved file can be imported ,further no database can be saved in this program ,No 27A form generated etc .But main feature is its free and comply all the mandatory requirement and tested by Govt agency .so Download ETDS return software from tin nsdl now.
you may download Free software from TDSMAN (30 entries free)from links given below.
TDSMAN ETDS SOFTWARE :TDSMAN is a simple to use software ideally suited for filing eTDS returns. Among a host of features it offers, the software can be used for F.Y 13-14 and all previous years. This implies that apart from all quarters of 2013-14, one can also file returns for 4th quarter of 2012-13 or earlier quarters
This software is fully updated to support latest FVU version. It also has an inbuilt module for “Correction Returns” which is extremely helpful in correcting the regular returns.