(read Provisions related to TDS on transfer of immovable property under section 194IA above Rs 50 Lakhs)
A statement-cum-challan has been prescribed in the form of form 26QB which can be either paid online (simultaneous payments) or can be prepared and submitted offline to the banks within seven days of its generation.
- Go to to :https://www.tdscpc.gov.in/
- Click on Register New User and you will be asked to provide basic details such as your
- Date of Birth
- Last, Middle and First Name and would also be required
- Further validate details of either tax deducted (option 1) or tax paid by you (option 2).
- On Validation of details, your account will be created. User ID by default would be your PAN, You would have the option of providing Pass word of your choice. A email would be automatically generated providing you an activation link with a second code being text on your mobile.
- Having activated your account, it is now ready to be used. Services currently available are
- view 26AS statement and
- down load Form 16B in case you are the buyer of immovable Properties.
- May be in near future you are able to download your Form 16 or 16A also through this window.
- To download form 16B go to download, click on request for form 16B, validate details and submit your request.
- After some time the same shall be available under download menu. Click on download, click of available and download and save it your computer.
- Print, sign and deliver it to the seller.