As per new Income Tax new e filing website,To register as a CA at website ,you must have digital signature . As per our understanding new ...
As per new Income Tax new e filing website,To register as a CA at website ,you must have digital signature . As per our understanding new website guideline , every audit report of client must be authorised by the CA . First CA must register himself and then through client login he has to select CA option through membership number .After client select his CA ,then from to do list CA has to authorise the entry done by /through client id.
Steps for Chartered Accountant
- Click on ' Register Yourself' on the homepage.
- Select the user type as 'Chartered Accoutant'
- Provide Membership details with ICAI, PAN details and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Click 'Continue'.
- Provide Password details and Contact details.
- Click 'Submit'.
- On successful registration, an e-mail is sent to the registered e-mail ID alongwith the activiation link and the User ID. Click on the Activation link to activate the e-Filing account.
- LOGIN with the User ID, Password and Date of Birth.