EPFO department has asked the registered employer's through emails to upload the missing details of members as soon as possible.Further a Message is running at EPFO department website regarding update and filing /furnishing of missing details of members.
Attention Employers, Kindly download the Missing Details File (excel format) from the Downloads Tab available after E-Sewa Login, compile it and Upload it.
But every body has few question in his mind about this missing member details.we have listed out few and share our views regarding them.
- What is this missing details ?
- How we can get the details what is missing in our case ?
- How it can be corrected ? How to prepare correction file?
- Where to upload/file this corrected /completed details of Missing details ?
1.What is EPFO Missing members details ?
Missing details is not a new thing but a electronic form in place of old form 5 and old form 10 .While filing the ECR monthly basis ,there is no scope of correction after deposit of challan , if one or more details are missing in filing ECR related to members particular which was earlier part of FORM 5/10 is now sorted out by the department and this has been renamed as missing details.
2.Where we can find ,what is missing detail of our members?
- First login at EPFO website .
- Go to Download TAB
- click and go to forth link "download missing detail (annexure II) with excel sign
- Download this excel file.
In this file name and number of your missing employee will be shown and other details are required to filled by you.
3. How we can fill this file.What is the Format
Instruction to fill this file is given in the below file. Which can be downloaded from epfo website also after login.
Further you can also download this free software Provided by epfo department
4. Where to upload this Text file
- You have to login at EPFO
- GO to Annex-II tab
- Click upload
- Browse the file and click the submit button upload.
- You can check the status of upload file .
- If error found in uploaded file then same can be checked through Annexure -II error log under same tab.
if you have query then pls record in comment section.