CPC(TDS) apprises you that the current period marks the busiest weeks of downloading and distributing TDS Certificates for Q4, FY 2013-14....
CPC(TDS) apprises you that the current period marks the busiest weeks of downloading and distributing TDS Certificates for Q4, FY 2013-14. This also marks a peak time in the number of calls and queries to CPC(TDS). We encourage deductors to visit TRACES as the best place to get quick help to find answers to frequently asked questions.
TRACES has several easy-to-use, online e-Tutorials and FAQs that can be effectively used to get ready answers to your questions. Following are some of the most common reasons deductors enquire or call us:
What is the status of processing of statements?
- We are glad to inform that the peak load of statement processing has already been taken care of.
- The status of processing of statements can be checked in your Dashboard after you login to TRACES.
- Please wait for 4 days after the statements have been filed before reaching CPC(TDS) with an enquiry on the above.
Having issues with downloading of TDS Certificates/ Consolidated Files?
- If you are unable to submit request for downloading of TDS Certificates or Conso Files, please first check the status of processing of relevant statements. You will be able to submit requests only after the statement has been processed.
- Please check the correctness of KYC information for submitting download requests to ensure successful submission of the request.
- We are currently experiencing huge volume of requests for download of TDS Certificates. However, they are being made available within a day of submission of request. Please wait for 24 hours before reaching out to CPC(TDS) with an enquiry.
- Please refer to our e-Tutorials for detailed assistance on downloading TDS Certificates. (Form 16)(form16A)
- To convert form 16/Form 16A in pdf format ,PDF generation utility is required
- For downloading Consolidated files, the e-Tutorial can be referred.
Have a problem in password required for variour process at TDSCPC
Do you Correction of return for PAN and challan can be made online also.
- check how to can made online challan & PAN correction at TRACES.
Have a query related to Intimations sent by CPC(TDS)?
- Please download the Justification Report to view the details of Defaults in the TDS Statements.
- Please refer to our e-Tutorial for detailed assistance.
Have a query related to Registration/ Login?
- Please submit correct KYC information for Registration/ Login. Please refer to our e-Tutorial for assistance.
- You are requested to wait for an hour, if the Account is locked due to incorrect password. Please retrieve a fresh password and the detailed procedure is specified in the e-Tutorial.
- If you need assistance for User ID, the e-Tutorial can be referred for detailed steps.
- Please use both the Activation Codes sent on the Registered Mobile Number and e-mail address for the purpose of successful activity.