Good News for all CAs, CSs, CMAs, MBAs, Advocates and other tax professionals & students , Participate in Simple Tax India Contest for Budget 2014 & you could win prizes up to Rs Up to 28000/-.
Conditions of The contest is Very simple.
- To participate in Contest You have to submit an Article/post on Taxation topic ,preferably related to Budget 2014.Before presentation of budget you may write about expectation of Budget 2014 or about terms used in Budget.
- The Article/post must be original and should have minimum of 400 words.
- The Article Must must not be published on any other website earlier.
- The article must be submitted in word format or in PPT format.
- The article must be sent between 18th June 2014 to 17th July 2014 .
- The article must be submitted at email email@example.com with subject "India Budget 2014 contest."
- You must submit your Name /qualification /email address to participate in contest.
- You may submit your professional /residential address /your photo or one Back link to your website.
- you may submit more than one article and each entry will be treated as separate entry.
How Winner will be selected .
- Winner will be selected on the basis of Number of person sharing of the article in social media Plus no of pages views of the article and comments given by readers under the article . Each share/comment on article post/have 10 point. And each answer by writer in comment section have 20 points .Plus one point for one view for article by readers.
- Winner will be announced on 01.08.2014
- First Prize :Rs 5100/-
- Second Prize" Rs 3100/-
- Third Prize: Rs 2100/-
- 4th to 10th Prize=1100 Each.
- 10th to 20th prize= 500 Each.
- You can shares your views and professional competence with Large number of prospective clients.
- Simple Tax India have 20-30 Lakh Page views per month.
- Simple Tax India have 80000 thousand email readers and 39000 Facebook Fans.
Note :Conditions can be changed or can be added/delete/relaxed by Simple Tax India team.All decision of Simple Tax India team will be Full & final without any question.
For clarification mail to firstname.lastname@example.org