Steps for Registration under the Delhi VAT Act- Guidelines 1. First of all, the dealer have to go to the official website of Delhi VAT...
Steps for Registration under the Delhi VAT Act- Guidelines
1. First of all, the dealer have to go to the official website of Delhi VAT by using following domain, i.e.,www.dvat.gov.in
2. Then click on the link of “New Registration” available on the left side of the page.
3. After that, the dealer have to submit some basic details for PAN verification from NSDL, such as, Name of the Firm/Company, Constitution, PAN, Aadhaar No. and Contact details online.
4. On successful PAN verification, the dealer will be provided Username and password through e-mail for
5. The dealer would login and fills up registration forms, i.e., for Local “DVAT-04” & for Central “Form-A” in which dealer have to submit details as mentioned below: -
- a. Address of principal place of business;
- b. Any additional place of business;
- c. Bank details;
- d. Particulars of persons involved in the Firm/Company;
- e. List of Goods to be dealt in along with goods required for packing; etc.
6. And upload supporting documents such as ownership proof/rent agreement/NOC of landlord/electricity bill/telephone bill, address proof, identification proof, etc.
7. The size of respective documents should be less than 100 KB each in the format of pdf/jpeg.
8. If the size of documents gets greater than 100 KB, then the dealer can use various softwares, such as, Microsoft Office picture manager, Photoshop, Coreldraw, etc. to reduce the size to 100 KB or less.
9. Then go to the link of submission to submit the registration application with VAT department.
10. After submitting, the dealer will receive one e-mail consisting of temporary TIN and password which can
be used for further transactions.
11. The Court fee of Rs. 1,025/- (w.e.f. 17.6.2014) for new registration will be submitted online.
12. After the whole procedure is approved by the VATI, the dealer can take out the print of online generated Registration Certificate and need not to go to Trade & Taxes Department.