Seventh Central Pay commission has submitted its report to Finance Minister on 19/11/2015. Major highlights of the 7th central pay commissio...
Seventh Central Pay commission has submitted its report to Finance Minister on 19/11/2015. Major highlights of the 7th central pay commission report is available here .After reading the 7th central pay commission report, we have prepared a small calculator to calculate your new pay as per fitment chart provided by the seventh CPC.
How to use this calculator
This calculator is very simple to Use ,You have to fill Just two yellow cell provided in the calculator , Further fill data in Orange cell only if your pay level has been upgraded by 7th central pay commission . Step by Step guide is given here
- Fill your present pay in pay band as on 31.12.2015 at Sr No -1 in yellow Background cell.
- Select your pay scale level 1-18 from drop down List at Sr No -2,pay level should be filled in such a way so that your present grade pay is shown at Sr No-3 , If your present grade pay is not shown at sr no-3 then adjust pay level at sr no-2
- Select your upgraded grade pay ,if any ,recommended by 7th CPC at Sr no 4
- At Sr no-10 your Basic pay as per Fitment table /pay matrix will be shown
- If you want to use this calculator ,then you should refresh page first.
Note:We have tried our best to provide you correct calculation but there may be some mistakes in the calculator which required attention ,so you are request to kindly provide suggestion and point out mistakes and error in comment box .This calculator can not be downloaded ,please do not ask for offline version.