The release of the Model GST Law on 14th June 2016 by the Ministry of Finance is an important milestone as it provides an opportunity for stakeholders to engage with Government and collaboratively shape a final law that ensures certainty, efficiency and simplicity. This step of the Government, to educate its departmental officials with the fine nuances of the model law to enable them to understand new laws and fulfil their responsibilities effectively during transition and thereafter, is commendable.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Can CA be arrested- Section 69 vs. Section 132 of the CGST Act
- 89(1) relief gratuity received more than 10 lakh for employees retired before 29.03.2018
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2021-22 AY 2022-23
- TDS ON CAR RENT /TAXI CHARGES 194 I OR 194C
- KNOW YOUR PAN AO CODE
- Revenue stamp only for receipt above Rs 5,000
- Does the new option of lower tax rates work for you?