The release of the Model GST Law on 14th June 2016 by the Ministry of Finance is an important milestone as it provides an opportunity for stakeholders to engage with Government and collaboratively shape a final law that ensures certainty, efficiency and simplicity. This step of the Government, to educate its departmental officials with the fine nuances of the model law to enable them to understand new laws and fulfil their responsibilities effectively during transition and thereafter, is commendable.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Government extends Due dates
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- No GST can be demanded from Buyer for the fault of Seller of non-payment of taxes to the Govt.
- Deduction u/s 80DDB in respect of medical treatment
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2020-21 AY 2021-22
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- Gift vouchers are neither goods nor services, but instruments used as consideration for payment – Controversy Saga Continues
- GST not leviable on subscription/infrastructure development fee collected from members, unless the amended provision is notified
- Supply of medicines, food, room on rent etc. to in-patients is a composite supply of healthcare service