All scheduled and non-scheduled banks, including public, private, foreign, cooperative, regional rural and local area banks, will remain open for public on Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 13, 2016. Banks are advised to keep all their branches open on November 12 and 13, 2016 as regular working days for transacting all business. Banks may give due publicity about availability of banking services on these days.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Government extends Due dates
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Changes of income tax applicable from 1st April 2021
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- No GST can be demanded from Buyer for the fault of Seller of non-payment of taxes to the Govt.
- Deduction u/s 80DDB in respect of medical treatment
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2020-21 AY 2021-22
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- Gift vouchers are neither goods nor services, but instruments used as consideration for payment – Controversy Saga Continues
- ITC not available on promotional items distributed FOC to their distributors/franchisees