As per RBI guidelines RBI/2016-17/58 DBR.CID.BC.No.11/20.16.042/2016-17 dated September 1, 2016 ,each Credit Information Company(CIC) is required to provide Free Full credit report(FFCR) to all individuals ,whose credit history is available with the CIC , once in a Calendar year ,started from 01.01.2017.
CIBIL [Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited)] is major CIC in India and have credit score of most of the individuals.As the above rules is applicable from 01.01.2017 so you can now get your free full credit report from CIBIL( one of the CIC).
- Step By Step :HOW TO GET FREE CREDIT REPORT SCORE FROM CIBIL
- To get Free CIBIL credit Report You have to your basic details then details regarding one of your credit history and then create your login and password at CIBIL and get Free CIBIL report.
STEP-1 GO TO FREE CREDIT SCORE CIBIL
STEP-2 On new screen fill Your Basic Data.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Captcha code(words shown on the screen)
- Tick "Accept Term & condition Button
- Click Submit
Fill Details related to your Credit ( Same questions will not be asked from all persons) ,Two three question about your credit history will be asked.Reply all this correctly
Create your Login and get Your Free credit Report
As per Study By CIBIL 79% of the loans approved for individuals with a CIBIL score greater than 750.Analyse Your Credit score and If score are less than 750 Then Read how to Improve your Score here
MAJOR FACTORS AFFECTS CREDIT SCORE HOW TO IMPROVE CREDIT SCORE
FAQ on FREE CREDIT REPORT FROM CIBIL
FAQ on FREE CREDIT REPORT FROM CIBIL
- What is a Free CIBIL Score and Report?
- CIBIL will provide you one CIBIL Score and Report without any charge once a year.
- How do I get a Free CIBIL Score and Report from CIBIL?
- If you are already a member, login to myCIBIL, go to ‘My Account’ tab on the top right and select ‘Get Free Score & Report’. Click here to login. If you are not a member,follow the instructions as above.
- What if I want another CIBIL Score and Report before one year?
- If you have already got your Free CIBIL Score and Report and want another CIBIL Score and Report within one year, you can purchase it any time.
- How long does it take to receive my Free CIBIL Score and Report?
- If you have already registered to myCIBIL, you will get access to your Free CIBIL Score and Report instantly at the click of a button. If you have not subscribed to myCIBIL, click here to apply for your Free CIBIL Score and Report online. If you pass the Online Authentication Process you will receive login credentials to access your Free CIBIL Score and Report instantly.
- I could not pass the online authentication process, how will I receive my Free CIBIL Score and Report now?
- In case your online authentication is not successful, click here to upload your KYC Compliant Documents for us to process your request. The login credentials to access your Free CIBIL Score and Report will be sent to your mailing address post successful verification of the documents submitted by you. It takes 7 working days post receipt of valid documents to complete the document verification process.
- I have sent the documents to get my Free CIBIL Score and Report but haven’t received it, why?
- Post successful verification of the documents, your Free CIBIL Score and Report will be sent to you in 30 calendar days. In case the KYC Documents do not meet our requirements, you would receive an Email and SMS asking you to provide the requisite documents.
- What additional features will I get along with my Free CIBIL Score and Report?
- You will get access to Market Place, which provides you personalized loan and credit card offers based on your CIBIL Score. You can also raise disputes online in case you find any discrepancies or inaccuracies that reflect on your CIBIL report. Click here to register.
- What does No Hit mean?
- It means that based on the details submitted by you, we were unable to find your credit report. You will still have access to myCIBIL account to check and apply for loan and credit card offers through CIBIL Market Place. Your report will be available when any financial institution reports or submits any information pertaining to your credit activity. Login into your myCIBIL account regularly to check the availability of your report.
- How to raise a dispute if I find inaccuracies in my Free CIBIL Score and Report?
- Click on the ‘Raise a Dispute’ tab to initiate a dispute online for any inaccuracies, account ownership and duplication of information that reflect on your Credit Report. Once the dispute is submitted, CIBIL will also highlight the relevant field / account / section as ‘Under Dispute’. It may take upto 30 days to resolve a dispute, subject to the time taken by the Credit Institution to respond. Note: You can dispute multiple fields and information on your report in a single dispute by navigating to each section of the report (i.e. Personal, Contact, Employment, Account Details and Enquiry). Click here for Dispute Resolution Process.