Do you want to upgrade your lifestyle with the latest gadgets? Are you refraining from doing so because of the unavailability of funds? If...
Do you want to upgrade your lifestyle with the latest gadgets? Are you refraining from doing so because of the unavailability of funds? If yes, you no longer have to worry about arranging finance. Lenders like Capital First offer consumer durable loans with attractive terms to make your home a stylish one.
Products covered under consumer durable loans
Both digital and non-digital products may be purchased with such loans. Some of the products you may purchase are as follows:
- Air conditioner
- Water heater
- Audio system
- Vacuum cleaner
- Washing machine
- Computers and laptops
Eligibility and documentation
If you are between 21 years and 65 years, you may apply for a consumer durable loan. Following are the documents required at the time of loan application.
- Income proof
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- Repayment mandate
- First Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) cheque
Features of Consumer durable loans
- Loan amount between INR 8,000 and INR 5 lakh, which enables you to buy any product like a TV on loan
- Flexible repayment schedule as per your financial situation ensuring you may easily repay the loan taken for purchasing products like washing machine on EMI
- Unsecured credit facility where your personal asset is not mortgaged; this eliminates the risk of losing your asset in case of delay in loan repayment but this will have an adverse effect on your credit score
- Instant approval on the loan and benefit of EMI without credit card
- Benefit of 0% interest because the manufacturing companies generally bear this expense to increase their sales
Now you may conveniently purchase consumer durable products like a refrigerator on loan without burning a hole in your pocket. Revamp your home by opting for a reputed lender like Capital First to avail of a consumer durable loan with 0% interest and low down payment.
Click here to know more about consumer durable loans.