In the global economy, there is no way to succeed except differentiation. The courses that you learn should help you stay ahead of the competitors and allow you to occupy a special position in the matter of the employer. The Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam Dumps is one of such certified courses, which encourages the candidates to improve their innovation capabilities. Let’s have an overview of this certification examination.
- General Overview of Microsoft MCSA 70-740 Exam
This MCSA exam focuses on the topics like installation, implementation, features, and functionalities available in Windows Server. Aside from the general installation tasks and configuration of Nano Server, the Microsoft test also covers the topics like data deduplication, disaster recovery, deployment and management of Windows container, implementation of high availability, implementation of storage spaces, how to manage failover clustering , and maintain and monitor the Server environment.
To whom this examination is intended for: This course is intended for the IT professionals who have a prior experience in working with Windows Server and who want to attain a deep-rooted knowledge in the storage and compute technologies of Windows Server. This Microsoft certification exam will keep the students abreast about the latest happenings in the field of Windows Server. Visit this article
Training courses for the Microsoft 70-740 exam: There is no substitute apart from immersing yourself in the training course led by the instructors. These courses not only equip you with the invaluable training, but also provide you with the hands-on experience needed for passing the test.
- Tips for passing the Microsoft 70-740 exam
In order to pass the 70-740 examination with the flying colors, the student need to:
1. Take up the practice tests: The practice test is the best strategy to battle against the examination woes. These tests can identify and bridge the existing gaps. Go Certify and Measure Up are some resources that can help you to test your knowledge and identify the areas where you need an improvement.
2. Avoid any kind of braindumps: Refrain from exam dumps at any cost. They are not only illegal, but also rarely useful in shaping up your career path.
3. Download the trial version of the software: The trial version of Windows Server software can help you learn about different features of the software that you’ll be tested upon.
4. Join study groups: The study group is a collaboration of like-minded individuals who can help you prepare for the exam. These groups allow you to ask the question, express your opinion, and discover different facets of this examination.
5. Take lab tests: Practical training can provide an extensive training to the students on diverse subject topics. Measure Up and TechNet offer a series of lab tests under the supervision of the instructor to make you better prepared for the Microsoft MCSA exam.
6. Follow an expert blog: Blogs are penned down to make the student aware of the core topics, tricks on how to pass the exam, and nuts and bolts of the Microsoft Server technology.
- Top resources for the Microsoft 70-740 exam
Microsoft Virtual Academy – students can have a deep insight of this course through a free learning resource called Microsoft Virtual Academy. Here, the candidates can find a wide array of videos, presentation, learning material, and educational insight into the key topics. The content in this free resource could be an excellent point for the exam preparation.
Microsoft Revision Guide – this manual can help you structure your revision in a manner that works best for you. The guide provides you with the key areas that you should focus upon.
Join a forum – a forum is a platform where you can discuss the doubts, ask the questions, learn about the exam preparation techniques, comment, start a debate, and do much more. The TechNet forum and Windows Server General Forum is an excellent place to start with. These forums cover a wide range of topics that help you brace yourself for the exam.
- Best websites for the Microsoft 70-740 exam
There are different websites that pour information about how to be successful in this examination. Some of them are mentioned hereunder:
Measure Up (https://www.measureup.com/) – The practice tests, offered by this site, are comprehensive and prepare the candidate to embrace the success.
Go certify (http://www.gocertify.com/) – Do you want to improve the hold over your concepts? Well, Go Certify offers free tests along with the paid ones to help the candidates reap the professional rewards.
Microsoft Blogs (https://blogs.microsoft.com/) – The official Microsoft Blog is the best place to get you started. Here, the candidate can learn about the strategies required to clear the exam, how to ignite the career, learn about different certifications, tips, and remain abreast about the latest updates.
- Top books for the Microsoft 70-740 exam
Exam Ref 70 740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016: It is a leading book authored by Jaston Kelington that acts as a study tool to gain knowledge of the Microsoft certification. This guide includes multiple choice questions, objective reviews, and case studies to make the candidate best fit for this exam.
MCSA Window Server 2016 Study Guide: Another resource that is gaining prominence is the MCSA Window Server Book. This guide goes beyond the rote concept learning and provides useful real world scenario to help the students gain practical knowledge.
Microsoft MVP: Written by a reputed author, William Panek, this book provides the content that aligns with what you may face during the 70-740 examination. You can easily purchase this guide from Amazon.
- Final Thoughts
So, in the end, it is necessary to conclude that the best way to pass the Microsoft 70-740 exam is to keep an eye on the latest updates. The course material, practice tests and continuous monitoring of skills through the websites, will help you to ace this certification test.