Launch of latest 6th Edition (November 2020) of the GST Book titled “GST LAW AND COMMENTARY – WITH ANALYSIS AND PROCEDURES by BIMAL JAIN AND ISHA BANSAL” – a set of 3 volumes. This GST book extensively covers in-depth analyses of CGST, SGST, IGST, UTGST and GST Compensation Cess Laws along with the Rules, Notifications, Circulars and Clarifications issued thereunder and comprehensively discusses all the key GST provisions along with challenges and way forward suggestions, with multiple practical case studies and examples.
- Vol 1: Detailed Commentary (with updated provisions, rules, circulars, FAQs, etc.) on various topics of GST Laws and Provisions viz. supply of goods or services, place & time of supply, taxable person, reverse charge, exports and imports, job work, TDS, TCS, appeals and revision, demand and recovery, search & seizure, arrests, offences, etc., with multiple practical case studies
- Vol 2: GST Procedures viz. registration, payment, refund, etc., with their forms in flowcharts for easy understanding, Manual for GST Rates & Exemptions as on date, GST Annual Return and Audit as per revised formats, E-invoicing, modified existing GST returns, etc.
- Vol 3 (with QR code to access through Coupon Code): All Updated CGST, IGST, UTGST, Compensation Cess Acts and Rules, Notifications, Circulars, Orders, Press Release and various GST Forms & utility, etc., as on date.
This Book includes discussion & implications of all the latest notifications/circulars, etc., issued and decisions of GST Council meetings held in October 2020
Scratch the Coupon Code is given in the Book to download the following
- Complete Updated Notifications – Tariff and Non-Tariff, Circulars, Orders and Press Releases as on date
- All GST Forms along with their utility under GST
- Screenshots of Modified GST Return Procedures
- Available functionalities for taxpayers on the GST Portal (updated as on date)
Writers of this book – Bimal Jain and Isha Bansal sincerely thanks to readers of “Simple Tax India” for providing your continuous support and blessings at all time and hope that readers will find this book most comprehensive, illustrative and lucid.
Special 30% discount for the readers of “Simple Tax India” for a limited time only.
This book can be ordered online at: https://rb.gy/benrpb
A2Z Taxcorp LLP I Tax and Law Practitioners
Flat No. 34B, Ground Floor, Pocket - 1,
Mayur Vihar, Phase–I, Delhi – 110091 India.