All are required to submit Jeevan Pramaan Patra (JPP) / Digital Life certificate (DLC) each year to continue drawing pension . In the current scenario of COVID-19 pandemic, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has facilitated multiple options for EPS pensioners to submit their DLC, close to their home or at their door step. JPP submitted through all these modes/agencies are equally valid.
Hello / Notify Bar Widget For Blogger Blogspot
EPFO facilitates multiple options for submission of Digital Life Certificate by EPS pensioners
All pensioners of Employees’ Pension Scheme 1995 (EPS’95) are required to submit Jeevan Pramaan Patra (JPP) / Digital Life certificate ...
Read More aboutepfo
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- KNOW YOUR TAN FIND PAN FROM TAN CHECK TAN DETAILS
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- Interest on Late deduction/Deposit of TDS/TCS Section 201(1A)
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- KNOW YOUR PAN,VERIFY PAN,NAME BY PAN,PAN CARD STATUS ONLINE
- TDS ON CAR RENT /TAXI CHARGES 194 I OR 194C
- Revenue stamp only for receipt above Rs 5,000
- TDS ON PAYMENT TO TRAVEL AGENT FOR AIR LINE TICKETS
- TDS RATE CHART FY 2018-19 AY 2019-20 TDS DEPOSIT-RETURN DUE DATES-INTEREST-PENALTY