All are required to submit Jeevan Pramaan Patra (JPP) / Digital Life certificate (DLC) each year to continue drawing pension . In the current scenario of COVID-19 pandemic, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has facilitated multiple options for EPS pensioners to submit their DLC, close to their home or at their door step. JPP submitted through all these modes/agencies are equally valid.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Government extends Due dates
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- No GST can be demanded from Buyer for the fault of Seller of non-payment of taxes to the Govt.
- Deduction u/s 80DDB in respect of medical treatment
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2020-21 AY 2021-22
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- Gift vouchers are neither goods nor services, but instruments used as consideration for payment – Controversy Saga Continues
- GST not leviable on subscription/infrastructure development fee collected from members, unless the amended provision is notified
- Supply of medicines, food, room on rent etc. to in-patients is a composite supply of healthcare service