A video by Sh Bimal Jain explaining the concept of Waiver of Late fees vs. Extension in Due Date for filing GSTR 9/9C -CA Bimal Jain in detail.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Government extends Due dates
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- No GST can be demanded from Buyer for the fault of Seller of non-payment of taxes to the Govt.
- Deduction u/s 80DDB in respect of medical treatment
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2020-21 AY 2021-22
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- Gift vouchers are neither goods nor services, but instruments used as consideration for payment – Controversy Saga Continues
- GST not leviable on subscription/infrastructure development fee collected from members, unless the amended provision is notified
- Supply of medicines, food, room on rent etc. to in-patients is a composite supply of healthcare service