It may be noted that the due date for furnishing of the Annual returns (GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C) specified under section 44 of the CGST Act read with rule 80 of the CGST rules for the financial year 2019-20 was earlier extended from 31.12.2020 to 28.02.2021 vide Notification No. 95/2020- Central Tax dated 30.12.2020. In view of the difficulties expressed by the taxpayers in meeting this time limit, Government has decided to further extend the due date for furnishing of GSTR-9 and GSTR-9C for the financial year 2019-20 to 31.03.2021 with the approval of Election Commission of India. This press note is being issued to keep taxpayers informed so that they may plan their return filing accordingly. Suitable notification to give effect to this decision is being issued.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Can CA be arrested- Section 69 vs. Section 132 of the CGST Act
- 89(1) relief gratuity received more than 10 lakh for employees retired before 29.03.2018
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2021-22 AY 2022-23
- TDS ON CAR RENT /TAXI CHARGES 194 I OR 194C
- KNOW YOUR PAN AO CODE
- Revenue stamp only for receipt above Rs 5,000
- Does the new option of lower tax rates work for you?