In view of the adverse circumstances arising due to the severe Covid-19 pandemic and also in view of the several requests received from taxpayers, tax consultants & other stakeholders from across the country, requesting that various compliance dates may be relaxed, the Government has extended certain timelines today.
/fa-clock-o/ WEEK TRENDING$type=list
- Government extends Due dates
- CONVERT FIGURES IN TO WORD EXCEL ADD IN INDIAN RUPEE
- Changes of income tax applicable from 1st April 2021
- Qualification Disqualification of Auditors under Companies Act 2013
- No GST can be demanded from Buyer for the fault of Seller of non-payment of taxes to the Govt.
- Deduction u/s 80DDB in respect of medical treatment
- DOWNLOAD 89(1) RELIEF CALCULATOR FREE FY 2020-21 AY 2021-22
- TDS ON JOB WORK U/S 194C MATERIAL PROVIDED OR WITHOUT MATERIAL
- Gift vouchers are neither goods nor services, but instruments used as consideration for payment – Controversy Saga Continues
- ITC not available on promotional items distributed FOC to their distributors/franchisees