In a special national address to all Indian on TV ,PM Narinder Modi has announced that from today midnight i.e 08/11/2016 all existing n...
In a special national address to all Indian on TV ,PM Narinder Modi has announced that from today midnight i.e 08/11/2016 all existing notes of 500 and 1000 will be illegal and will not be a valid tender money.
आप को ये जानकर बड़ा ही आश्चर्य होगा की आज रात से ५०० और १००० के नोट बंद कर दिए गए हैं। ये घोषणा प्रधानमंत्री जी ने आज टीवी पर अन्नोउंस की।
- All existing notes of 500/1000 notes has been banned from 08/11/2016(midnight) & can not be used for purchasing goods or services.
- However old notes can be deposited in without any limit Bank /post office from 10.11.2016 to 30.12.2016(for 50 days).
- Tomorrow(09/11/2016) all banks and shall remain closed.
- Few ATMs shall remain closed for 09/11/2016 & 10/11/2016 days.
- However old notes can be used at petrol pumps / Govt hospitals/Railway station for tickets /Govt /PSU buses and Govt rashan depot/Milk booths up to 11.11.2016.
- Notes of 500/1000 up to the value of 5000/- can be changed at airport.
- After few days new currency of Rs 500 and Rs 2000 will be issued.
- No person can withdraw more than Rs 2000 per day up to 18.11.2016 and 4000/day wef 19.11.2016
- Maximum limit 10000/ per week till 24.11.2016 and 20000 there after.
- You may exchange old note up to 4000/- per day from any bank /post office after providing specified identity proof.The limit will be increased later.
- If you are unable to change the notes from bank by 30.12.2016 then you have second option deposit in bank by 31.03.2017 along with documentary proof.