DOUBLE YOUR MONEY & HAPPINESS IN 87 MONTHS!**
Credit rating: Crisil "AA" & Brickwork "AA+"
IIFL Home Finance Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of IIFL Finance, is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB) engaged in the business of home loans, secured business loans and affordable housing project finance loans. IIFL Home Finance Limited has a long term credit rating of AA by Crisil & AA+ by Brickwork.
|Issue Opens on||06th July, 2021|
|Issue Closes on||28th July, 2021|
|Registrar||Link Intime India Pvt Limited|
|Allotment||First Come First Serve Basis ***|
|Listing On||BSE Ltd and NSE Ltd|
|Issue Price||₹ 1,000 per NCD|
|Face Value||₹ 1,000 per NCD|
|Minimum Application||₹ 10,000 (10 NCDs) & in multiples of ₹ 1,000 (1 NCD)|
|Issue Size||₹ 10,000 million (₹ 1,000 cr)|
|Nature||Unsecured Subordinate Redeemable NCD|
|Credit Ratings||CRISIL AA/ Outlook STABLE and Brickwork AA+/ Outlook Negative|
Why Subscribe to IIFL Home Loan Bonds?
1. Earn highly attractive fixed yield of 10% p.a in 87 months as compared to ~5.5% from bank fixed deposits
2. One of India's largest housing finance companies with a loan book of ₹ 20,693cr across more than 1.25 lakh customers
3. Different interest payout options are available - monthly, annual, and cumulative
4. Easily tradeable as the issue will be listed on BSE & NSE
5. No TDS deduction as the holding will be in demat mode
6. The instrument is rated AA (Stable) by CRISIL, thus carrying a high degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations
7. Easy to invest as UPI mechanism has been introduced for retail investors (application amount of upto ₹ 2 lacs)
What is the credit rating for the NCDs?
The NCDs proposed to be issued pursuant to this Issue have been rated CRISIL AA/ Stable (pronounced as CRISIL Double A rating with Stable outlook) and BWR AA+/Negative (pronounced as BWR DoubleA plus with Negative outlook). The aforesaid rating indicates that instruments with this rating are considered to have high degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations and carry very low credit risk.
What is the face value of this NCD?
The NCDs will be issued at a face value of ₹1,000/- per NCD.
What is the frequency of interest payment?
Annual, Monthly and at maturity options for Interest Payment
What is the minimum applicaton size for investment?
₹10,000 (10 NCDs) across all Series collectively
What is the Tranche I issue size?
Base issue size of ₹1,000 million, with an option to retain oversubscription up to ₹9,000 million aggregating up to ₹10,000 million through Tranche I Issue which is within the shelf limit of. ₹50,000 million.
What are the objects of the Tranche I Issue?
Our Company is in the business of financing, and as part of our business operations, we raise/avail funds for onward lending, financing, for repayment/ prepayment of interest and principal of existing borrowings and for general corporate purposes. Read All FAQ