ITR-V-Incase the e Income Tax return is not digitally signed, on successful uploading of e-Return, the ITR-V Form would be generated which...
ITR-V-Incase the e Income Tax return is not digitally signed, on successful uploading of e-Return, the ITR-V Form would be generated which needs to be printed by the tax payers. This is an acknowledgement cum verification form. The tax payer has to fill-up the verification part and verify the same.
- Please use Ink Jet /Laser printer to print the ITR-V Form.
- The ITR-V Form should be printed only in black ink.
- Do not use any other ink option to print ITR V.
- Use of Dot Matrix printer should be avoided.
- Ensure that print out is clear and not light print/faded copy.
- Please do not print any water marks on ITR-V. The only permissible watermark is that of "Income tax Department" which is printed automatically on each ITR-V.
- The document that is mailed to CPC should be signed in original.
- Photocopy of signatures will not be accepted.The signatures or any handwritten text should not be written on Bar code.
- Bar code and numbers below barcode should be clearly visible.
- Only A4 size white paper should be used.
- Avoid typing anything at the back of the paper.
- Perforated paper or any other size paper should be avoided.
- Do not use stapler on ITR V acknowledgement.
- In case you are submitting original and revised returns, do not print them back to back. Use two separate papers for printing ITR-Vs separately.
- More Than One ITR-V form Can be sent in one envelop.
- Please do not submit any annexures, covering letter, pre stamped envelopes etc. along with ITR-V.
- The ITR-V form is required to be sent to Post Bag No.1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560100, by ordinary post/Speed post with in 120 days from uploading of XML file on E filing Site.
- ITR-Vs that do not conform to the above specifications may get rejected or acknowledgement of receipt may get delayed.